Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm looking forward to next weekend. This will be my first ever outdoor arts festival. I'm borrowing a tent and gathering up all the artwork I have and heading out at the butt crack of dawn on Saturday morning to set up.
The First annual West Greenville Arts Festival will be held in the Pendleton Street Arts District in West Greenville. All of the studios and galleries will also be open. The music and entertainment will be top-notch. The food and Juried Show and raffle and kid's area and of course, the ART will be amazing! Please stop by my tent and say hello! See you there!

1 comment:

  1. So sad that after all the work that we put into this event, it rained almost the entire weekend! Several people still came out, though. I sold enough art to break even and met some new friends.

    ReplyDelete